Endodontic therapy is any dental-related treatment that deals with the tooth pulp. Here’s a helpful way to think about dental therapy and endodontic therapy: while dental work involves the tooth’s hard outer surface (enamel) and related issues, endodontic procedures are concerned with the soft tissue inside the tooth (the pulp).
Dental endodontics requires a skillful hand, superior knowledge, and a proactive approach to eliminating patient discomfort. Endodontic procedures are handled by our professional staff, regarded as some of the most accomplished endodontic specialists in the region.
- Dry teeth.
- Instruct patient to signal when they feel a ‘tingling sensation’.
- Place a conducting medium.
- Complete circuit with lip hook or patient holding end of probe.
- Slowly increase current on unit until patient gives signal.
- Compare with the contralateral tooth and adjacent teeth.
- Record reading of lowest current, which elicits a response.