From the first day of treatment to the last, you're never on your own — your doctor will be with you every step of your way.
1. Do I need to arrive early for my first appointment?
Yes. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out any remaining patient forms.
2. What should I do if I require premedication?
Please be sure to request a prescription prior to your appointment, or if you are unsure, contact us and we can help.
3. What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
Please bring the following items with you to your appointment:
- Patient Information Form
- Dental Insurance Card (if applicable)
- Identification such as Driver’s License, Military ID or State ID
- Patient Health History Form
- HIPAA Consent Form
- Patient Authorization Form
4. How long will my first appointment last?
It varies, but please plan on 1 to 1.5 hours for the first visit.